What are the advantages of a database for a technical management system?
[one_half][quote Artist=” Dit artikel handelt over een fantasie” image=”https://vianenkvs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/maestro5_vianen-kitchen-ventilation.jpg” w=”160″ h=”180″ image_align=”left”]Control [/quote][/one_half]There are many advantages to integrating a technical management systems into one network including reduced costs, simplied management, safety and hygiene, reduced training requirementsand optimized operational functions.
- Monitor and analyze kitchen equipment to make sure all equipment is running optimally.
- Track energy usage to help reduce consumption and lower utility.
- Introduce time controls for lights and air conditioner units to switch o when they are not required.
- Advanced diagnostic capabilities and controls maximize the ecient use of equipment, provide timely maintenance, increasing the life-span of capital investments.
- Remote monitoring of equipment.
- Control and schedule the temperature, lighting and humidity patterns to maximize the comfort of sta.
- Provide demonstrable reductions in energy consumption and contribute to a reduction in carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
- Contribute towards compliance with mandatory legislation.
- Provide an environment that encourages sta to develop a sustainable approach to their work and lifestyle.
- There are also safety advantages. An alarm triggered by the re system can be programmed to close fresh air dampers and turn o exhaust fans.
- Data from the various systems show performance history and trends.
[toggle title=”Download brochures Maestro”]